Tuesday, September 8, 2009

New One shot story

Here is a new little story – different writing style.

Memories of Los Angeles…

L.A.. Los Angeles. Our big live debut to our Western fans…It was supposed to be a happy time…I should have felt happy being there. I hated every minute of it. No…not because of the fans – they were incredible. I hated that wonderful time in Los Angeles because of you…

You’d been my best friend since we joined Morning Musume…I don’t know when I fell in love with you. I was afraid to tell you my feelings – I didn’t want to lose you and we were in the same group…it would have been awkward. I tried to hide my feelings…but they ripped me to shreds inside – and our friendship began to fade…I tried to hide in another friendship – she’s nice… and an amazing friend… but she wasn’t you.

I worked on building up my courage… I eventually decided that the best time to tell you would be our first trip to America – because we would surely room together…

We didn’t… we were given a choice… and before I could ask you…you picked her…

On the plane …you sat next to her…

On the bus…fortunately she sat with Junjun…

Everywhere we went… you were with her… you didn’t even notice me… are you that blind to my feelings?... or do you not care?

I plastered a smile on my face anyway… at least the fans helped my spirits a bit…there was even this one guy…he had Kame’s name on his arm… I don’t think that she got that it was a tattoo…I digress…

I’m fortunate that our positions in the group forced you to sit next to me during all of the events … I was even a bit happy that she was at the far end of the table – thank you Kami for the group hierarchy!...

Even that brief respite from watching you two together … was shattered the next time I saw you holding hands. You two seemed to be doing that a lot lately.

You always went to her after the events – especially after the second fan signing…you two giggling over at the window, looking out at the Expo…

My heart broke every time I saw you two together. I should be happy for you…that you’ve found someone… even if she isn’t me… but I can’t… I found only sadness and anger in my heart.

I’m angry that you chose her over me… someone you’ve known for much longer… your best friend…

Why not me Ai? … why not me?

1 comment:

AlwaysAi said...

because you left her for kamei..=x..
nice one shot..^^