Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Don't you?

I find it odd that a student from China can write better in English than a student born in an English-speaking student (anglophone if you want me to use a college level word...lol.) Oh well...doesn't really matter all that much, does it? As the first entry in my blog maybe I'll use this to set the course for what this blog will be. One, a fan blog for the J-pop idol group Morning Musume (and their companion groups in the Hello! Project) as well as the J-pop/rock group Do As Infinity. Second, this will be a place to read some of my rants about the ups and downs of American life, politics, and etc. Also, this blog may be used to wax philosophical about various issues that interest me.

You can call me Advent. Maybe I'll also post original fictional/poetic works for people's perusal. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Pamela said...

XD!!
Believe me I feel that same... I'm from Latin America but I feel at ease expressing myself in English than in Spanish... The only problem is that I have a really strong problem with spelling an such... And I'm a freaking translator U___U... that tells you alot of how I really am... but anyways... good luck with your blog.

Nice fics by the way <3