Friday, November 21, 2008

Newspaper

Looks like I may be getting my story....posted a couple of posts back....published in my college newspaper - under the title of "Melodies." I may also write an op/ed piece about something....not sure yet....lol. Just thought I'd update this blog....I'm trying to keep at it.

I sort of became obsessed with political news before the election here in the US....watching podcasted episodes of "Countdown w/ Keith Olbermann" and "The Rachel Maddow Show" as well as reading online news and blogs from various sites. As a result I sort of neglected my image posting duties at M-C. Now I'm back, tired from all the election emotions, and ready to continue posting there.

Aside from that I've also been working on two big projects, one due at the end of this semester, one next (but much larger). Tomorrow will probably be spent working on the first paper/project with a bit of M-C procrastination thrown in for flavor...lol. Wish me luck.

No comments: